Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 24, 2012

Good Morning Family and Friends,

Paul and I Thanksgiving Day
Haven't blogged since before Thanksgiving, but, I am Thankful and Count My Blessings Every Day!  Family, Friends, Health, Faith, God's Mercy, etc are just a few of the things I am thankful and blessed with daily.

Mama with the Turkey
Thanksgiving Day was pretty quiet at Mama's house.  No kids running around, no loud discussions.  Just good Food and a wonderful day enjoyed by us all.


Valerie and I
My niece Tabatha and I hit the Black Thursday at K-Mart in the evening and found the few things we wanted. Met up with Valerie and Jason as they were they trying to snag a few good deals as well.  We definitely weren't going to fight over items or push and shove to get in the door.  In and Out within 90 minutes - all was good and we were happy - Didn't have to get up early the next morning!

Yesterday, the day started as usual for me - got my 3 miles in and then off to Mama's for most of the day.  Leftovers for lunch in sandwich form and it was just as tasty!

Paul and I went to my little cousins' 2nd Birthday party and got to chat with all my cousins, their kids and watched as the little ones had a great time watching Blues Clues(theme of the party) and running around.  The sugar high from the cotton candy and sweet popcorn laced with white chocolate had nothing to do with it!  Enjoyed pizza and cake and then it was time to head out.

Once back at Mama's, Paul left and I stayed to have dinner (leftovers again), downloaded the video from the party and picked up our laundry that I had done earlier in the day.  Cleaned up in the kitchen, turned the computer off for the night and then I headed back to the bus for the evening.

With jammies on, chatted on fb for a bit and then relaxed on the couch watching a Christmas movie - It is that time of year and I love it!

The break of Dawn this am!
Today, I will be heading to Mama's to grab some of the Turkey for Paul and I for sandwiches as we watch the Michigan - Ohio State game that starts at noon and I will be texting my boys back and forth during the game especially if our team is playing well.

Have a wonderful day and God Bless!

Much Love,



Delia


No comments:

Post a Comment