Saturday, December 1, 2012

Already December 2012

Good Morning Family and Friends,

Haven't blogged in a bit but decided to catch up today!  The last few days, I have been downloading software to my computer and getting my Jeep fixed for the most part.

I spent the night at Mama's so she wouldn't be alone - not that she is because my brother was here but, it just made me feel better.

Yesterday started off as usual, I got up and did my daily 3 mile walk, saw the sunrise, did my exercises, etc.  and then headed to Mama's for the day.  We had my brother bring in the Christmas decorations so we could get things all set for the holidays, now that the new furniture was in place.

We put the tree up and get the lights on and can't seem to find the ornaments.  They aren't in the totes that were brought in the house.  My brother looked in the shed again and there were a few more totes.  I put the ornaments on the tree as Mama handed them to me and then she put out some of her other decorations.  Needless to say, there aren't any more little kids around so the gifts under the tree will be sparse.

I love this time of year and I miss my kids.  I'm glad that Paul and I are able to come to Key West to spend time with my Mama and she spoils us rotten (or at least me) while we are here, cooking the food that I grew up on.  Luckily, my children are older and understanding of why we do what we do.  But, I have a feeling that next year we will stay home and celebrate the Christmas Season with our family and head south after the New Year.

I just looked up and noticed the sun is out and at the moment the wind seems to have died down a bit.  Paul is anxiously awaiting for the wind to stop so he can go scuba diving.  Hopefully, he will get his chance next week to dive a wreck.

For now it is time for me to sign off and get back to downloading the software.  Have a fabulous day and a wonderful Christmas Season.

Love To All and God Bless,


Much Love,

Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment