Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

Good Afternoon Family and Friends,

Sorry for not posting the last few days.  The Offshore Power Boats were in town and time got away from me.  Paul and I were at Fort Zach on Friday and Sunday to view the races and take photos and videos as well.  Haven't had a chance to do anything with the pics except to back them up - hoping to work on some stuff later today.

Still aground
View from the point at Boyd's
Today I started my walking routine again - it has been about a month since I stopped because of my back bothering me.  Was able to get about 3 miles in around the grounds and then do my usual exercises and boy did it feel good!

Paul decorating the campsite for Christmas.
Paul and I ran errands after breakfast.  We had to buy our Christmas tree and lights for the campsite and do the usual - grocery shop, etc.  Once back at the site, Paul got busy decorating while I put everything else away.
Now, the fun begins as Paul has to decorate the tree with Bud Light cans and I get to top it with my Caffeine Free Coke.

Palm tree - wind is really blowing.
I finally hooked up the printer so that I can print my bills out to pay them - Yes I still like to have a copy for my records!  Now, that I have the business part out of the way, I can get to working on all the sports action shots I took in Michigan the day before we left.

Weather here has been beautiful since we arrived on the 8th - windy and cool but the sun has been shining.  This week the wind should die down and the temps are to be in the high 70s.  For our friends Up North - we will try like Hell to send some your way especially when the temps really dip down!

Time to get to work on some pictures.

Take Care and God Bless!

Much Love,

 
Delia


No comments:

Post a Comment