Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today is Sept. 9, 2009.

Hi Everyone! Sorry I am just getting to the blog.

Paul and I arrived back home on Saturday after nearly 6 weeks in Indianapolis where I got ill and started my recovery process.

It is great being home. We had some renovations done while we were gone to accommodate me. The painting should be done by the end of the week and our new bedroom outfit will be delivered on Friday afternoon. Then the fun begins - putting everything back.

I will be starting my Physical Therapy on Friday morning with Barb. I have gotten all the formalities out of the way (paperwork). Still a little weaker on the right side after the initial evaluation was done but to be expected. We will continue to work on things that I was doing at the Rehab Hospital and also do some new things to keep me going and improving.

At home - Paul and I will continue to walk, do stretches and other exercises to keep me limber so that I can continue to get stronger and stronger.

The healing process is going to take some time but I will stay at it until I am at the top of my game.

I still have what I call nerve surges ( I think that is a good thing) that are trying to communicate with the rest of my body; I also still have the numbness and tingling but I am getting around pretty good in the house with the walker.

Well - that is all I have to say for now. I appreciate everyone keeping me in their prayers as I continue to do my rehab.

I thank God every day for everything in my life - without him - we wouldn't be!

Take Care. God Bless. Good Night!

Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment