Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello everyone!

Was up and at it early this morning - working on a customers order and then uploading football pics from last nights game.  It was exciting to be back on the sidelines with camera in hand!  St. Clair won the game by the way.

Headed out late this morning to do soccer pics but the weather intervened - will just have to check my calendar for the next game.

Next Tuesday starts the SC Junior Football League games and I will be there capturing some great shots I hope of the 4th -7th grade football players.  I will be posting them onto my website - www.photographybyday.com for sale if you have a child and are interested or just want to see what I caught during the game.  I have been in contact with Dave Linarski and also flyers were handed out to everyone when equipment was passed out.

Paul brought the motorhome back home so we can get reorganized for his trip to Iowa at the end of the month to get a few things fixed before we head South for the Winter.  This Summer has been absolutely gorgeous but I think it has come to an end with the cool weather we have been having lately.

September so far has not been a good month for a lot of us as we have had to say goodbye to three of our friends - Chris Holt, Cindy Pegg and now Papa Mike Malane.  We know that you are in a better place but you will be missed!

On a lighter note - Michigan Wolverines won their football game today and tonight the Spartans take on the Irish of Notre Dame - should be a great game - you know what I will be doing - Go Irish - we do not speak of the Spartans in our household - Cause we love our Wolverine (Paul)!

Taking the rest of the day off to enjoy my recliner and tv.  Tomorrow I will be back at it - working on a good size collage for a friend and possibly the end of the year dvd I like to put together for the gang at the Marina so we can have at least one more bash to remember the great Summer we had before the snow starts to fly!

So, until I get back on to post again - I will say have a great evening.  Know that you are Loved and God Bless!

Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment